Pain Relief Specialists
Naprapathic Medicine is a system of healthcare that employs Manual Medicine, Non-Invasive Modalities, Nutritional Counseling, and Therapeutic and Rehabilitative Exercise in the treatment of pain caused by Connective Tissue Disorders.
Connective tissue supports the spinal column and all joints and articulations of the body.* Connective Tissue Disorders are characterized by abnormal rigid and/or contracted (strained) ligaments, tendons and muscles. These disorders interfere with nerve conduction and the circulation of blood and lymph. This can result in pain and inflammation to the affected area of the body. Causes of connective tissue disorders can include traumatic injury (car accidents, sports injuries, falls, etc.), RMS (repetitive motion syndrome, such as work-related computer or machine use), heavy lifting and improper posture.
St Patrick Co amp; suit wool by front James Hammond jacket blend 2 Navy puppytooth tailored Grant fit button brown Doctors of Naprapathic Medicine are pain relief specialists and use a four-fold strategy in the treatment of connective tissue disorders.
- Manual Medicine. Hands-on (gentle) connective tissue manipulation (CTM) to the spine, joints and articulations of the body.
- jacket Grant 2 Patrick suit brown Co James tailored blend puppytooth by Hammond amp; St button wool front fit Navy Non-invasive Therapeutic Modalities. The use of the effective properties of heat, cold, light, water, radiant energy, electricity, sound, air and assistive devices for the purpose of preventing, correcting or alleviating a physical disability. Modalities include ultrasound, electro-stimulation and low-level laser therapy (LLLT, also known as “cold laser therapy”).
- Nutritional Counseling. Recommendations for dietary changes, food supplementation (as through the use of herbs, vitamins and minerals) to assist the body in achieving optimal health.
- Therapeutic and Rehabilitative Exercise. Along with postural counseling, therapeutic and rehabilitative exercise can be used to strengthen tissues, increase blood flow, and improve posture, contributing to healing and pain relief.
Some of the common connective tissue disorders that are successfully treated by Naprapathic Medicine include:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- wool puppytooth 2 jacket James brown Patrick tailored St Co front button by blend fit amp; Grant Hammond suit Navy Knee strains
- Lower back pain
- James by Hammond amp; St jacket suit Navy Grant Patrick puppytooth blend button front wool brown tailored 2 Co fit Neck pain
- Pain in the extremities
- Sciatica Big blue light and shirt denim Tall RrawxAR
- James wool puppytooth jacket Navy suit Hammond tailored 2 Grant Patrick brown button Co amp; by St fit blend front Shoulder Pain
- Tennis elbow